Books really have the power to immerse you in to a completely different world and they really get your imagination flowing. That’s why I think it is really important to have a good book on the go at all times.
I am an avid reader who is a sucker for a good thriller; that doesn’t mean I’m not a fan of other genres because I would quite happily give everything a go!
Below are the links to books I have read and reviews. The toggles below are alphabetically sorted by the author’s surname and not the books title! If you’re interested in my Goodreads Reading Challenges then these can be found at the bottom of the page!
It’s simple really, click on the title and it will take you to my book review or pop the ISBN in to the search bar in the top right!
- MacBride, Stuart – Birthdays for the Dead
- Mackintosh, Clare – I Let You Go
- Marshall, N.C. – Sleep Peacefully
- Masterton, Graham – Scarlet Widow
- May, Stephen – Stronger than Skin
- Mayers, D.D. – You Have Not A Leg To Stand On
- McCarthy, Ava – Dead Secret
- McCreight, Kimberly – Reconstructing Amelia
- Mitchell, Caroline – Time to Die
- Moriarty, Liane – The Husband’s Secret
- Motte, Anders De La – MemoRandom
- Wake, H.N – A Spy Came Home
- Walters, Victoria – The Second Love of My Life
- Ward, Jaqueline – Playlist for a Paper Angel
- Wasserman, Robin – Girls on Fire
- Whelan, Frank E. – A Tale of Hunters
- Whelan, Frank E. – Diary of the Wolf
- Wilson, James – The Summer of Broken Stories
- Wold, Richard – Stan the Awakening
- Womack, Philip – The Double Axe